It is our pleasure to share with you this sample Hedge Fund Compensation Report.
Need Access to the Full Hedge Fund Compensation Benchmarks?
Over the years, the Report has grown into the most comprehensive, reliable and affordable hedge fund compensation resource on the market. This year’s report, with more than 40 detailed charts and graphs, should provide you with all the information you need to better understand compensation practices.
The FULL report analyzes data related to cash compensation earned, levels of equity sharing, work satisfaction and much more. It also seeks to clarify fund performance and how that relates to pay expectations. This report is unique in that figures are based solely on data collected directly from hundreds of hedge fund professionals.
Buy the Full Report Now.
Some of the questions answered in this report include:
- What are the compensation average and ranges by title?
- What is the balance between base vs. bonus payouts?
- Which titles earn the most and how has their comp changed?
- Who shares in the upside and how does that affect their cash comp?
- How does fund performance affect pay?
- How does fund size affect pay?
- Impact of hours worked on compensation?
We hope you will find this report helpful as you negotiate your compensation package, establish benchmarks for your firm’s compensation policies, or set goals for your own professional development.
David Kochanek, Publisher